Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone for putting up with my Facebook accounts recently -- they have been compromised and I am working on getting them restored. This has been a bit of a nightmare, and it's all of my friends who have been getting me through. Visit me on Twitter or at my website if you need anything.


Thank you again for your support and your love and patience.


It's now only 10 days until the Bird Sisters launch! If you pre-order the book and would like me to send you a signed bookplate, simply email me at thebirdsisters {at] gmail {dot} com


Also, GREAT NEWS! The Bird Sisters is a Fiction Pick for Barnes and Noble for April! What an honor!


XOXOX,
Rebecca

11 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm so sorry you're having to go through all that aggravation.

Rebecca Rasmussen said...

thank you so much, honey!

Samantha Sotto said...

Sorry to hear about your FB troubes, but yay on being a B&N pick! That's awesome! Congrats!! :D

Rebecca Rasmussen said...

Thank you Sam! Kate and I are so happy! XOXO

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Oh no... not again! There are some seriously nasty people out there. I hope facebook is helping you straighten this out.

Congrats on the Barnes and Noble pick... that is excellent news.

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Congratulations Rebecca! Wishing you all the best. The Bird Sisters is sure to be a big success!

jpetroroy said...

SO sorry for all the mess. :( But congrats on your book--it looks amazing!

Charleydog said...

Congratulations on your debut novel! Being a technical writer, I don't possess an iota of creative writing ability and envy you.

Anonymous said...

Bird Sisters looks like a wonderful book! Congratulations and much future success! It's on my wishlist of books and look forward to reading it!

Margaret (goodreads)
singitm@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best of luck with the release of THE BIRD SISTERS. It sounds like a wonderful story.

Rebecca Rasmussen said...

Thank you all so much!

"These are the days when Birds come back/a very few/a Bird or two/to take a backward look."

"These are the days when Birds come back/a very few/a Bird or two/to take a backward look."